Re: [OT] Ikea LED Dioder Colour Changing Lighting Strips

thanks ... great ... we're looking to use it in the kitchen, too, and
also in the garden ... 'fancy a spiral on the wall to light-up a
sitting-out area, plus some under the hedge on the boundary (only 30'
from the house), plus some above the veranda ... looks like it's easy
to get carried-away !!

Chris

On 17 Aug 2007, at 10:09, Neil Ball wrote:

> I've got Helvar Digidim installed at the house so it is being
> dimmed by one
> of their 452 universal dimmer modules set to trailing edge dimming.
> I don't
> see any reason why a "normal" dimmer would not work as well.
The rope