From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Hunter
Sent: 15 August 2007 23:15
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Ikea LED Dioder Colour Changing Lighting Strips

'look good, but they're 4x 250mm units, so can't help thinking
something like :

http://www.tlc-
<http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_External_Index/>
direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_External_Index/
Duralite_Rope_Lights/index.html

might be more the thing .... or, am I missing something ... ?

Chris