Re: Problems using multiple Digiboxes on 1 x LNB

  • Subject: Re: Problems using multiple Digiboxes on 1 x LNB
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:15:20 -0000

Great answers guys!

So it sounds like a Multi-out LNB and CT100 cable I need to lay out.

Is this something I could do myself ?

I'm just consious that the LNB needs a 'spot on' signal so I don't
want to disrupt it's alignment when swapping it.

Also <flicking through the likes of Satelitte TV mags>, there are so
many LNB manufacturers out there!
Could anybody recommend a dogs bollox super-duper one ?

I may as well get a 4 feed single LNB for future services.

Oh - and one last question : Why is that products like the Global
Sat loft box allow the distribution of Satelitte feeds ? (Not the
RF2, but the actual LNB one). This contradicts what you guys have
said. . Why would you want to distribute your raw LNB feed when
ultimatly one Digibox can only be the 'Master' for decoding it ? Can
any one explain ? Just feel I'm missing a trick here.

Cheers