Re: Problems using multiple Digiboxes on 1 x LNB

Hi

What you have on your pace box is a LNB passthrough, which passes signal
when the first box is off.

An LNB is a bit like a active aerial and can only in a normal basic setup
be
used with one receiver. What you'd need if you want to run multiple boxes
is
a multiple output LNB. The looks like a single LNB with one feedhorn bit,
but has multiple f-type connectors on the bottom. Normally around 30 quid.

mjh

On 4/23/07, noughtomate <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to use a single LNB feed across different Digiboxes
> (Sky and Freesat)?
>
> I've been a Sky Digital user for a while now but I recently purchased
> a Pace DS810 HD box thinking it was a Freeview box (Ebay purchase!)
>
> On arrival I actually found out that the Pace DS810 uses a Satelitte
> input (so it's Freesat instead of Freeview), so I've cabled it as
> follows :
>
> Dish LNB -> Pace Freesat Input -> Pace Freesat Output -> Sky
Digital