Re: Which Linux version should I install?

I also found this when I had a quick play with ubuntu, I think I will
give
it a shot in a couple of days with 7.04

Sean

> I'd vote Ubuntu, been using it for a year, on the desktop and several
> servers,
>
> BUT for the love of God nooooooooooo...
>
> Please don't use Automatix, it may be easy and get lot's of things
> working, but if it errors (and it tends to) your install will be left
> smoking wreak...
>
> EasyUbuntu is much better, but for the official way of doing things
see
> this page -
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats
>
> It's _one_ line to type into the command line...
>
> Regards,
> Lee
>

> > Ubuntu (or Kubuntu, though don't get too hung up on which you
want, you
> > can have both KDE and gnome on the same system) is a good start.
It

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

- Unknown