Re: RFXCOM and xPL

> It seems there is no visual / graphic based interfaces to
> xPL at all or am I missing something ?

the xPL focus has more been on making things happen automagically in
the background, rather than via a control/touchscreen - there are a few
projects, but nothing as slick as mainlobby!

> Are xAP and xPL the same and if so can I use these to get to
MainLobby

yes, and no..

They do the same things, and have a common origin, but they are
different. There are a couple of methods to make them interact, but all
in the hobbyist territory, rather than pre-packaged solutions.

Ian.