Tiscali TV / Homechoice

  • Subject: Tiscali TV / Homechoice
  • From: "seniorsimon" <simon.ryley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:01:15 -0000

Does anyone on the list have any experience of either Tiscali TV or
its old name, Homechoice?

Tiscali have bought Homechoice and rolled out their IPTV offering
nationwide using the Tiscali ADSL service.

I'm considering it as a replacement for Free Satellite with Sky, to
get back E4 and More4 that we lost when we moved from a Freeview
covered house.  The new house won't have Freeview coverage until 2012!!

This is being considered as a complete replacement, so I'd be
interested in any inputs regarding its reliability, quality etc.
Also, does anyone know if you can interface it to a PC based PVR, or
output it to a TV in another room?

Thanks,

Simon