From: Tim Hawes [mailto:timsyahoo@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 10 April 2007 19:53
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Wireless routers...

Oh bugger :-((
I was hoping the "poor performance" was from some numpties that
didn't
really know what they were doing, but having someone on here confirm it is
disappointing. Maybe I'm better off with a separate access point in that
case, there was a 3Com wireless router at ebuyer for =A325 recently...

All my wireless devices are "b" or "g" so moving over
to "a" would be a pai=
:-(

Cheers,

Tim.

On 4/10/07, White, Peter <peter.white@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had a 2800VG after many recommendations from this list, but the=20
> wireless performance sucked, big time.  There's plenty on the
DrayTek=20
> forums about it.  After 30 days they couldn't fix it, so I sent it=20
> back for a refund, and have gone back to my Linksys for now (though
it=20
> has a habit of dropping the VPN a lot).
>
> Pete

$$
BancTec Ltd
Reg Office: Jarman House, Mathisen Way, Poyle Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire
SL=
3 0HF. Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512. VAT GB 228 4783 38.