From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark McCall
Sent: 10 April 2007 15:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Storage Robot for your Home

As our appetite for data storage in our automated homes continues to grow,
here's a device that looks interesting. Billed as the worlds first
"storage
robot", this PC or Mac compatible USB hard drive array handles all the
configuration tasks automatically...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1869.html

M.