Re: Wireless routers...

I have been using Nildram (pipex) for ages now and they are very
reliable and provide IP addresses etc....  They recently migrated me
to LLU with no interruption of service.  I noticed a speed drop to
2mb called them and they retrained the line the same day.

WRT routers:

1. The Thomson devices are very solid very capable devices with lots
of functionality under the covers
2. I have used an Intertex for years now IX66 and am delighted with
it - I have a new IX68 on test and it does everything the IX66 does
and more.
3.  I have been playing with DD-WRT on a Buffalo router as a AP -
using the rangeboost version and it seems to have lots of useful
capabilities.

Adrian