Re: Wireless routers...

I've also just swapped (in the last few days) to BT from
Orange/Wanadoo. I took an 18month 'Option 1' contract and get the
first 6months @ ~=A310/month and the remaining 12 @ =A318/month. 5GB cap,
but I don't know whether this is policed.

I'm still waiting for the BT router to arrive but it works ok with the
Speedtouch left over from Orange.

I'm also looking at the Vigor 2800, but the VG version. I wasn't too
bothered about the VoIP side ATM, but since it's included in the BT
package I may well get the Vigor router that supports it.

I did read in a couple of places that the 2800G's wireless range
wasn't all that great, but there were other people saying it was fine,
so who knows :-/
(http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/Reviews.asp?ProductID=3D2690)

HTH,

Tim.