Re: Re: Getting DVDs onto a hard drive

I use DVD fab decrypter ( http://www.dvdfab.com/ ) free version as
dvdDecrypter wont do the latest movies and its been closed down by the
powers that be.

as for power usage 600 notes it a lot, like loads, a shed load of power is
he into hydroponics ;)

Sean

On 05/04/07, rb_ziggy <rb.lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Me too!
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@...> wrote:
> >
> > When it can be pointed at one or more network folders and play
DVDs

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

- Unknown