RE: Wireless routers...

If download and upload speed is important, you could try going the
bonded A=
DSL Max route as I have done. I have 3 lines and am getting around
12-13Mbp=
s down and 2Mbps up. Only trouble is that some people get speed increases
a=
nd some don't get much at all. We think there's still some throttling
going=
on in the BT network somewhere.