Re: Today's XP MCE Update...

Also.....   for those avoiding WMP11 or more specifically not wishing
have IBX 11.0.6 installed for DRM then avoid Microsofts  update 929399
for XP and MCE as it installs this :-(

Update 929399 is there as a fix "to counter a service's inabilty to
extract metering data from some portable devices that support
metering"

If this all means nothing (or you already have WMP11 installed)  then
you're probably not worried anyway ;-)