RE: Today's XP MCE Update...

Yup - it's doing that on my MCE machine and - just by complete coincidence
-
my mum's laptop which is lucky as they've come down to spend the weekend
with me and mum just said "Oh yes - I saw it did that yesterday and I
just
thought that if it was my laptop broken then I'd just have to buy a new
one..."

Phil

MCE.