Russound kit?

I=92ve decided to go for 2 x Russound CAV6.6 systems to replace my
Kustom s=
ystem. A few questions to those in the knowledge or have similar kit:

*	In one of the zones, I have an en-suite shower room. I=92d like a stereo
=
to mono speaker in there that plays the same source as the bedroom.
Therefo=
re I need just an amp and volume control. What Russound kit would be best
h=
ere? =96 and it is moisture proof?
*	Are the Uno S2 keypads OK to use in bathrooms?
*	I=92ll have two zones in the new loft conversion. As the walls are
slopin=
g at 45deg and will have limited depth (if any) for mounting ceiling
speake=
rs, what would you recommend? Obviously I could use normal speakers with
wa=
ll brackets on a vertical wall (limited though). Just wondering if anyone
h=
as done similar or have seen other ideas? Maybe speaker cable to outlet
pla=
tes for floor standing?
*	Ditto in shower room in loft =96 but needs to be discreet/recessed???

When I installed my Kustom system a couple of years ago, I used cheaper
QED=
stereo ceiling speakers for most areas and more expensive types for the im=
portant areas (not that I notice the difference though!!!). Anyone got
curr=
ent recommendations for good quality, good looking (discreet) speakers?

Thanks,

Paul.