Re: Low power FM transmitters / wireless audio controllers

Hi Colin If I understand you correctly you want to stream MP3s over
wireles=
or wired ethernet. I use two different types of devices to enable that the

MVP  (which does video, music and pictures)
http://www.hauppauge.com/Pages/products/data_mediamvp.html

or the RIO (or DELL)  receiver (audio only but built in amp and screen)

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?name=3DNews&file=3Darticle&sid=
=3D828

and I use Tony's medianet software.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?name=3DNews&file=3Darticle&sid=
=3D1646

The RIOs and MVPs can be picked up quite reasonably on ebay etc <=A350 a
th=
row
shipped.

I have RIOs in the loft feeding sound through to ceiling speakers using the
inetrnal amp and also connected to the HiFi. I can then select music via
th=
intranet or on the ones I have access to - on the device itself.

I also have MVPs attached to TVs.

Wirless is achived by conecting to a wireless adaptor (=A350), works ok but
dependent upon position. Fine in the bedroom with video (near router) and
occassional issues in the kitchen. Steve

Steve
On 01/09/06, Chris Miles <chrismiles@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hi folks.. I am trying to source myself a low power FM transmitter
for
> sending my media PC audio to all the HIFIs in the house.
>
> I know you can get iTrip and other ones, but I need a self (mains)
powere=