Philips 32PF5531 - Any good?

  • Subject: Philips 32PF5531 - Any good?
  • From: "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:21:45 +0000

=A3644.99 at www.dixons.co.uk
(http://www.dixons.co.uk/product.php?sku=3D326382&camp_id=3Dppc_tvcamp)

but is it any good?
I can't seem to find any reviews on the web.

It's HD-Ready, has 2x RGB scarts, 2x HDMI, component inputs and
separate composite & s-video inputs. It's also got S/PDIF out.

There seem to be two versions on the Philips site, the 32PF5531D/10 &
32PF5531D/12. The specs appear identical, however the blurb for the
/12 references a "Compact and slim design". The photos of the two
look
identical, however.
PDF Spec sheet us here (/12):
http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pf5531d_12/32pf5531d_12_pss_eng.pdf

Anyone got one? is it any good? Has anyone found a review of it,
either on line or in a magazine?

I'm tempted, but since it'll be fed with SD signals for a while I'm
wondering whether I should wait.

Thanks,
Tim.