Another Idratek punter

  • Subject: Another Idratek punter
  • From: "Jonathan Shaw" <semi.jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:24:04 -0000

A few months ago I started looking into HA and wished i'd started
sooner - it has been a steep learning curve and in the end after the
Smart homes show at Excel (thanks for the tip Nigel) I have chosen
Idratek.  As David has mentioned the Idratek people are incredibly
helpful and responsive which just strengthens their already very good
product.  I bought one of their modules so I could take a look at one
as I was unable to travel to a reference site which they offered.

Anyway I have posted a few pictures of the renovation and networking in
progress http://tinyurl.com/ycqufc including my
first Node-0 photo!  I
regret I have not been able to respond to more threads but as you can
see I've been a bit busy 8-}
Re heating control - this isn't something I initially thought about but
will now be controlling with Idratek using 24V powered valves instead
of TRVs (Sauter ATX111 which Idratek can supply)

Thanks for all your help.
Jon
PS Yes I need to clean the lens on my camera, sorry