Re: Another Idratek punter

Well done Jon, looking good !

I've just received a sample of the Oventrop thermoelectric actuator to
check
for fit onto my existing Honeywell valves ... seems to fit OK. What was
interesting is that there is a significant price difference between mains
and 24V versions. Of course, using mains has additional protection
consequences, so in the grand scheme of things it may not matter.

Cheers,

David