FW: cheap wired AV link required

  • Subject: FW: cheap wired AV link required
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:11:29 +0100

Oh, and to offer the first answer to my own question, I've already
looked a=
t the Keene CAT5BLASTER QC and this partially fits the bill (no IR return
A=
FAICS), plus for =A390, I'd rather try to cajole them into stretching just
=
that little bit further for proper KAT5 boxes...

=20

Cheers.

=20

Paul G.