RE: [OT[ Sky HD

I can tell you this...

Sky are currently running a promotion with Comet whereby if you buy
certain=
TV's (it appears to apply to just about all HD-ready models above a certai=
n price), you can purchase a Sky HD box for half price (=A3149).

I bought a HD ready 20" Philips at the weekend for the kitchen, this
was a =
=A3399 set, and this qualified for the promo...

However, *even if* you already pay $ky for HD (as I do), and *even if* you
=
already pay the extra "multiroom" sub (as I do), if you then want
to run as=
2nd HD box (as I do), then they will charge a 2nd HD sub!! (B**TARDS!)

Outrageous rip-off or what?!?! - I'm going to be writing to $ky to
complain=
most vigorously. In the meantime, I've cancelled a couple of sports channe=
l subs from my package to offset most of the extra cost.

Caveat Emptor....

Paul G.