RE: HA server mainboard recommendations?

  • Subject: RE: HA server mainboard recommendations?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:00:15 -0000

Aha. - That figures, - I did find the list of distributors to which
you
refer, and followed most of the links off to their respective sites.
Unfortunately, every single one of them wanted me to open a trade
account, so I gave up.

Would you look into the possibility of sourcing one for me, - preferably
the "+" variety if available, although failing that, the
non-"+" would
be OK, since I have a number of PCI-IDE cards in my spares bin.

Thanks Paul

Paul G.

Of