Anyone on a 10M+ Internet connection at the moment ? Favour to ask

AutomatedHome UK DiscussionI setup a webserver today in a London
datacentre and it is supposedly on a 100 Meg uncapped pipe - not the
easiest thing in the world to test.
I've just put a 100Mb test file on there, would be grateful if some of you
with big pipes could download it (using http) and let me know what sort of
transfer speeds you are getting.
The file itself is an msi from the Microsoft SQL Books Online DVD that I've
renamed 100meg.exe so that IE doesn't try and run it remotely.
Just download it then delete (or start download and cancel and let me know
the speed as that will still be useful).

http://tinyurl.com/ycc8pe

Of course if my datacentre pipe is really 100 Meg it should be a good test
of you own connectivity !
Don't bother bookmarking it as I'll be rebuilding the server and removing
the file late tonight or first thing tomorrow.
Please email me offlist with results as there is no direct HA connection on
this project (but likely to be on the next one)

Thanks,
David C
david at manbus dot com