RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile
  • From: "Adrian" <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 7:46:32 +0000

surely someone by now has written some sort of proxy which would
intercept
the emails coming in to your non exchange server and pushing it out using
the same sort of protocol as the exhange server does (so the reciving end
understands it)?

(of course i'm just about to look up and see how the protocol works...)

Ade