RE: [OT] Large Button Remote Control ??

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Large Button Remote Control ??
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:37:28 -0000

Tim,=20

=20

You've definitely brought that into line with this list ...although its
pro=
bably a little bit OTT to control a =A324 freeview box ;)

=20

We actually bought her a large button telephone (from RNIB) a few years
ago=
and she has it at the side of her chair, if I could find a simple way of u=
tilising that to send some IR signal it could work well.. except she'd
prob=
ably get confused and start ringing random numbers while she tried to
chang=
e channel :-)

=20

Marcus=20