RE: [OT] Large Button Remote Control ??

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Large Button Remote Control ??
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:33:26 -0000

Still not ideal, but thanks for the suggestion. I really wish the
large
USA one I found would support learning rather than a database :-(

I'm sure we bought her the one from Argos a few years ago (for the
TV)... which has made me think., maybe I should just try all the codes
in its database on the off chance that it will control the free view
box. As long as the numbers 0-9 work it doesn't matter if none of the
other buttons work (menu, epg etc). In fact it would probably be an
advantage if they didn't.. less chance of her messing it up by mistake.

Marcus