RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

No, that's the =A37.50 off that's only for the first 3 months i.e. the
web'=
n'walk is free for the first 3 months. The =A35 off is for the full 18
mont=
h contract term and is for taking the web'n'walk on a flext package, so
the=
Flext20 costs =A315 instead of =A320 i.e. your committing yourself to payi=
ng the extra =A37.50 for the contract term.

In other words, on Flext20 with Web'n'Walk, my first 3 months bills will
be=
=A315 (i.e. =A320 with a =A35 discount AND free web'n'walk), and the next =
15 months bills will be =A322.50 (i.e. =A320 with a =A35 discount plus
=A37=
.50 web'n'walk). All 18months will get =A334 of call credit each month.

Marcus=20

now, =
but
> > there are a number of offers on (=A35 discount on the contract
cost for
> > FlexT
> > deals) which always help.
> >
> > Dave

VoIP,
> > media
> > streaming etc on this package, but as far as I know its not
actually
> > restricted.. just you'll get told off if they find you doing it.
> >
> > =A310 gets you Web'n'Walk Pro which allows use of the other
services li=
ke
> > using your phone as a modem for your lappy, Streaming video etc.
> >
> > To get the 1.8mbps downloads you do need the HSPDA enabled, and
this
> ins't
> > done of the =A37.50 package (although I hear some people have had
it
> enabled
> > by asking customer services nicely). The bigger problem is
finding
> > somewhere
> > that has HSPDA coverage.
> >
> > BTW, I would take that fact that T-Mobile website shows them as
> available
> > with a pinch of salt. I ordered mine and when nothing had arrived
after
> 3
> > or
> > 4 days, emailed them and was informed it was out of stock. I then
got a=
> > email a week later to say it would be delivered the next day,
which it
> > was.
> > Of course the contract started on the day I ordered the phone
which I
> was
> > slightly peeved at.
> >
> > Marcus
> >
> > ________________________________
> >
> > From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:ukha_
> > d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>

1GB o=
> > traffic per month. It says if you pay extra
> >
> > "Pay a little more and you can get all of this plus
downloads, media
> > streaming, instant messaging and Voice over IP on your laptop as
well a=
> > your mobile."
> >
> > How much extra? and are you allowed more traffic per month?
> >
> > I have also read that the max speed is 1.8mbps but to get this
speed yo=
> > need them to enable the HSDPA 384k Uplink?
> >
> > Just been ringing around my local T-mobile stores in London and
they sa=
> > T-mobile is completely out of stock of Vario 2's! so even if I
want one
> > can't get it!
> >
> > :-(
> >
> > Ho yin
> >
> > On 08/11/06, Ho Yin Ng <me@xxxxxxx <me%40hoyin.co.uk>
<mailto:
> > me%40hoyin.co.uk>
> > <mailto:me%40hoyin.co.uk> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Neil,
> > >
> > > Are you saying that you cannot get it to check your email
via pop3 on
> > your
> > > phone?
> > >
> > > Currently via GPRS on my current Orange M600 I have it set
so it
> checks
> > my
> > > various pop3 mailboxes. However I have set it to not delete
the
> messages
> > on
> > > my server until they are deleted from either my phone or
laptop - tha=
> > way
> > > can always ensure I have emails retained on my server and
viewable
> where
> > > ever I am.
> > >
> > > I am considering setting up an Exchange 2003 server at home
so I can
> get
> > > push email though.
> > >
> > > Ho yin
> > >
> > > On 08/11/06, Neil Ball <
> neilball@xxxxxxx<neilball%40btopenworld.com>
> > <mailto:neilball%
<neilball%25>40btopenworld.com>
> <mailto:neilball%<neilball%25>
> > 40btopenworld.com> >

> just
getting all of my
> > mail
accounts and would
have all mail
> (both
> simple
> > &
received.

> <mailto:ukha_
> > d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:ukha_
> > d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>]
<mailto:ukha_