Re: [OT] Stolen mobile phones

Malcolm Surgenor wrote:

>Now I'm having difficulty in getting the original seller to help me.  I
>thought only he as the registered owner can get it un-black listed.
But
>he's now not responding to emails.
>
>Is there anything else I can do??

File a complaint with paypal, or failing that ebay and your credit card
company immediately.
(Even if you believe the sender is only on holiday or ill or whatever,
you should do this straight away, as all the processes have a phase
where the seller can just get in touch and resolve the situation.)

(Remember folks, always always use your credit card to fund ebay/paypal
purchases.)

Joseph