RE: [OT] Stolen mobile phones

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Stolen mobile phones
  • From: "Darren Karp" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:00:27 -0000

Malcolm,

If the seller is not responding to emails have you tried to contact him by
phone? You can obtain his contact details by filling in this eBay form:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQtZvbQQsofindtypeZ9

If this does not yield a reply you should report it to eBay and / or paypal
who will follow it up on your behalf.

Hope this helps
Darren

_____