Re: Complete HA system

Hi Peter -

I would say the obvious match to your requirements is Idratek -
available here in the UK & in Poland, and used already in the US also
... with your IT skills, I'm sure you could make it work for you ...
it's evolving, but already has all the essentials, and the Idratek guys
are really helpful  ...

have a really good look at :

http://www.idratek.com/

and :

http://www.gumbrell.com/archives/home_automation

and (not Idratek, but cannot be ignored !) :

http://photos.corbenic.co.uk/index14.html

good luck !

Chris