RE: [OT] ADSL Max - New microfilters?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] ADSL Max - New microfilters?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:56:04 +0100

Given that I was recently looking at swapping over to ADSL (as my employer
will pay for that whereas they won't pay for my cable internet connection)
it seems that I may have been sensible for once and made the right choice
t=
stick with cable - has anyone got ADSL Max and is finding it works as it
should?

Phil

(10Mbits/sec cable - and getting 10Mbits/sec!)

ISP's=20
> > > are having problems - some because of the huge increase=20
> in traffic.
> > >
> > > Paul.

humble (but=20