RE: [OT] ADSL Max - New microfilters?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] ADSL Max - New microfilters?
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:05:05 +0100

> Given that I was recently looking at swapping over to ADSL=20
> (as my employer will pay for that whereas they won't pay for=20
> my cable internet connection) it seems that I may have been=20
> sensible for once and made the right choice to stick with=20
> cable - has anyone got ADSL Max and is finding it works as it should?

Fastest I've seen even at work (very close to exchange in town) is about
3.5meg.  But that's better than 2meg and the up speed is closer to 50k than
the 29K we were getting, so worth the upgrade, especially as we use VPN a
lot to our warehouse on the other side of town.

Can you give us a link to a download that you get at 10meg so I can try it
here?

Thanks

M.