RE: Using MCE as a DVD server

I also use DVDDecrypter, but currently, I don't do any post processing
to r=
educe the size - haven't really needed to so far, with a 1.6TB RAID volume
=
to store them on... - however, at the rate I'm going, that volume is going
=
to be full around October, so perhaps I should look at doing some
shrinking=
!

How easy is it to do, and how much time & effort does it take? - I
presume =
it's a fairly manual process, - every DVD being slightly different & so
on.=
.. - I can't afford to spend a lot of time doing it at the moment,  so
some=
thing I could just point at the VIDEO_TS folder and click "go"
would be gre=
at.. - Plus I get fairly lost with some of the myriad options that seem to
=
be available... (I don't know what "stream processing" is!!)

I also don't want to do any (further) compression of the main movie part,
I=
want to retain the original quality. I'd be happy enough to strip out alte=
rnate language soundtracks, FBI warnings, and perhaps some of the extra's
a=
nd so on.

What tools would the group recommend ?

Paul G.