Multiple momentary pushbuttons?

  • Subject: Multiple momentary pushbuttons?
  • From: "Jim Koornneef" <koornneef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:13:05 -0000

Hi!

I'm looking for a product that will have multiple switches or
pushbuttons that will connect to a low-voltage/hardwired input panel
for a job...

I.E. not a smart switch running X10 or whatever, 4 switches with
either 5 or 8 wires (1 for each and common ground or pair for each.)

I've found http://www.edt.biz/2004/Products/HMB.html

Ideally, Leviton makes those timers/dimmers/x10 with 4 buttons and I
would love those as buttons only -- no internal smarts. Maybe even
with controllable LEDs..  Below is link to the general idea I'm
talking about:
http://www.smarthome.com/4253.HTML
http://www.smarthome.com/4231w.html
http://www.smarthome.com/12064w.html