Re: UPS Position In Rack / Cabinet

I had a look at the weights of a couple of UPSs I've used in the past,
which I think were 1000 & 1500 VA (although they may have been 1500
&
2000) and they're on the limit of what I'd want to lift above my head
(15kg & 20kg). The 2000 VA was 37kg so there's no way I'd be able to
lift that up.

How much access do you have to locate cables etc. at the top of the
rack? Connections are usually on the back, with the on/off button on
the front :-(

I take your point about your rack being secured to the wall, I think
I'd still put them at the bottom however...

I see you're already one step ahead of me with the 1-wire stuff too :-))

Cheers,

Tim.