Re: UPS Position In Rack / Cabinet

I'd say put it/them at the bottom because of the weight. However in
other cabinets I have seen active equipment put at the top, because of
the heat issue. Since you're actively ventilating your cabinet I
wouldn't be too worried - stick a couple of Dallas 1-wire temp sensors
in there if you are concerned but I'd have thought you'd be ok.

What VA rating UPS are you using?

Tim.