Re: Standard Cat5 used Externally

Simon,

I've been thinking about this for about 18 months, and I'm actually=20
going to get around to doing it soon.
My problem has always been what to do with the ends of the hosepipe=20
going through the wall of the house and down into the ground.
How did you sort this and have you any photos? :)

Regards,
Lee

> I ran a hose pipe between the house and the garage and threaded the
CAT5