Re: New Build wire recomendation.

You will probably never get it right. What I did to try to mitigate
the risk was installed no cable at all.

I just installed conduit, but conduit that I could access from the
attic (yes I do have a 2 storey house;)

Now I have at least 2 conduits into each room (opposite corners) into
which I can push/pull fibre/coax/FTP/UTP whatever. Working very well
so far!

Get the kango out, and the conduit in!

Simon