Re: Re: Plasma cabling requirement

Just ignore me. Should have read the thread properly!! I'll pay
attention next time

On 30/03/06, Dean Barrett <dean@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Raymond
>
> Thats the exact problem - they dont want a duct in the wall.
>
> Because they put the plasma location over the fire - their/av peoples
idea
> not mine - we cant chop duct into wall because of chimney flue bricks.
>
> They dont want to either dab further out or batten off to compensate
for the
> 32mm duct required by the AV people.
>
> Cheapskate developers - dont you just love them
>

> Dean.
>

> Talk for free - skype me  <skype:dean.rolec?call> Call me!
>
> Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via
> our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
>  <http://www.rolec.net/> www.rolec.net
> dean@xxxxxxx
> Tel: 01908-210677
> Fax: 01908-210678
>
> The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is
intended
> solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in
it by
> anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Rolec
> Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
> contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx

>  _____

connections

wrote:

> > > I've just been asked to pre-wire some houses for wall
mounted Plasma's.

> > > This is usually carried out for them by an AV guy - he wants
ducts
> > etc., and
> > > they dont, as they have to batten walls out to cater for his
32mm ducts.

> > > What sensible cabling requirement would be acceptable for a
plasma - i'm
> > > thinking 1 x CT100, 1 x Power & 1 x Multicore Coax thing
- dont know
> > > technical term, but it has five/six small colour coded
coax's in it
> > which i
> > > believe are used for the component signals if a seperate box
is used for
> > > Plasma.
> > >
> > > I havent look at HD at all, and dont know if there's a cable
(no
> > plugs) that
> > > could be built in wall and plastered over.
> > >
> > > Any suggestions appreciated.
> > >
> > > This is a volume builder doing a site of 50 units, so
nothing fancy is
> > > allowed.
> > >

> > > Dean.

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement       Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg> stuff     High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&;

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI