Latest message you have seen: Re: New Build

RE: [OT]O2 XDA EXEC Exchange Active Sync

  • Subject: RE: [OT]O2 XDA EXEC Exchange Active Sync
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:14:31 -0000

That's sounds a little weird. We're possibly at risk of heading into a
level of knowledge I just don't have :-(
I take it you have OWA working fine using SSL?
Have you been through the various tutorials on the www.petri.co.il to
ensure you have everything for Exchange 2k3 and SSL set up as they
suggest? There are particular settings for AD e.g.
http://www.petri.co.il/images/activesync100.gif
The settings on my server are exactly as per the guides on this sites
guides.
Also I am making the assumption that you are trying to ActiveSync using
the USB connection on a PC directly connected to your network as a first
off?
Have you done the workaround regarding the issue with ActiveSync and
forms based authentication?
http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=817379
also a step by
step guide to this issue on the Petri site.
My advice would be to go back to the very beginning and work your way
through the guides. Unless someone more knowledgeable on list can walk
you through specific errors?

HTH

Rob