RE: [OT]O2 XDA EXEC Exchange Active Sync

  • Subject: RE: [OT]O2 XDA EXEC Exchange Active Sync
  • From: "Andy Bone" <andy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:22:31 -0000

Getting further now. I think the certificates issue is now cleared up,
but now getting a different error on the XDA saying the user does not have
permission.

When I look at the Event Log on the server, there is an error saying the
user account for server active sync does not have permission to view the
active directory. The user is the anonymous internet access account.

Could you possibly let me know the settings you have on your server, so
that I can duplicate them on my machine. If you want to take this off list,
email me at andy at pyro-crew.co.uk I would be most appreciative of any
help.

Andy