Latest message you have seen: Re: CBus power usage

Fw: Stair LEDs

  • Subject: Fw: Stair LEDs
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:02:08 +0000

Looks good !

Fully assembled is my preference - I've never built a board and I doubt
I'll ever...

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 17/03/2006 12:01 -----

Discussion