Latest message you have seen: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Re: Fw: Stair LEDs

Ian,
Sounds good.
For icing on the cake......

Option of RS485 full duplex for serial - long connections (PCB with
layout for MAX489, populate as reqd) and allow serial override.
Constant current drive for the LED's.

Lehane

ian.bird@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Gareth
>
> Here are the basic specs from the design which I completed last night.
>
> 7 inputs for external triggers and configuration. ESD protection
> Serial port for re-programming and complex configuration where
available.
> Also enables remote configuration away from the permanent mounting
spot
> 20 outputs at least 100 ma each
> Thermal protection on all outputs (resettable fuses)
> Power and feedback LED's
> 20 removable LED connectors (2 X 10 way) see
> http://www.rapidelectronics.co.uk/
and search on 21-1640