Re: HomePlug Adapter - Review

Mark H,

I wonder if both you & your neighbour had these whether you'd be able
to see each others networks?

I guess it can be both good and bad - you can share an internet
connection, but it may also be possible to unwittingly open up access
to your personal data too. Maybe that's where the "add-on
software"
comes in?

Neat though - they'd save me a lot of work getting Cat5 to a couple of
rooms in my house where there's no easy cable route :-)

TimH.