Latest message you have seen: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

Re: [OT] Custom Interconnects

Hi Marc,

CPC (www.cpc.co.uk) are usually pretty good at this sort of thing, all
pre-made though. Do you need someone to come to your place and do it,
or just that the cables need to be a certain length?

Alternatively, you could go KAT5 (www.kat5.tv) for the SCART and
S-vid, and just run a long VGA cable for the other.

HTH,

Tim.
no affiliation etc..