RE: [OT] Microsoft Outlook Web Access

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Microsoft Outlook Web Access
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:09:26 -0000

There's actually a separate interface called OMA - Outlook Mobile
Access
intended for syncing with smartphones etc. That being said, if the system
admins won't let you sync at the desktop, they are not so likely to allow
OMA access.

I can't think of a solution that would let you sync a local copy of outlook
with OWA, sorry.

Ian.