[OT] Microsoft Outlook Web Access

I'm pleased to say that my work is slowly making it in to the 21st
Century and has managed to setup Microsoft Outlook Web Access. This
allows me to be able to occasionally work from home i.e. checking work
email, sorting calenders and folders etc.

However, I've got a Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone and would love to
be able to synchronise things like contacts and calenders from Outlook
Web Access to my phone. Unfortunately they won't let us do this on the
computers at work.

Does anyone know whether this is possible and how to do it? I've tried
using the Sony Ericsson mobile synch. software but it will only synch
with Outlook on my home computer not Outlook Web Access.

Thanks!