RE: Re: LCD TV with RS232 control

  • Subject: RE: Re: LCD TV with RS232 control
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:18:46 -0000

I'm not familiar with the Sony and Pinoeer protocols so I can't say if
it's
similar

>From the manual it appears that the LG accepts the same codes via this
input
as it does via it's IR sensor.

Suprisingly the user manual has timing diagrams for the wired control and
also complete protocol description for the RS232 control

The manual is here http://tinyurl.com/hwjpb

Dave