Re: Wanted : X10 compatible Momentary Rocker switches

I have been looking for exactly the same  and as I went around
Smarthome
2006 and the Homebuilding & Renovating Show I asked a number of
companies.
This is what I have found out;

Top tier circa =A3100 appear to be;

Simply automate www.simplyautomate.com with some nice glass backgrounds and
round switches  (not on the website yet)
Lets automate www.letsautomate.com (not at the show) have a range of
stainless / brass

The usual suspects
Clipsall and MK grid range - available at Letsautomate and Simply Automate
and others

Mid Range

o2m8 www.o2m8.com had a new product metal and plastic from the hotel
industry with neons/LEDs on the switches (not on the website yet)

Jung www.jung-salescontact.com have some nice german stainless and plastic
versions although some fittings are disigned for a german backbox.

Sussex brassware www.sussexbrassware.co.uk say that they can be done to
order in brass or stainless just contact for details

Atra www.astra247.com say that they can be done to order in brass or
stainless just contact for details

Let us know how you get on from a match to my existing stainless steel
flat=
I was favouring the sussex brassware or Astra.

Steve

<balraj_jassal@xxxxxxx> wrote=
: